I can no longer make it to the show. How do I cancel?
1. To cancel your Member Night tickets, go to the "My Orders" page, either by following the link in your email or clicking the small drop down triangle at the upper right hand corner of the website and selecting "My Orders".
2. Click the "Cancel" button next to the show you're cancelling.
3. In the pop-up window, click "Yes, cancel tickets" to confirm.
4. You will see a message confirm "Your reservation has been successfully cancelled." You will also receive an email confirming your cancellation.
Your allowed cancellation deadline is determined by your Show-Score level, as listed below:
- Patrons can cancel up to 2 days or 48 hours before the performance
- Savers can cancel up to 3 days or 72 hours before the performance
- All other members have up until 4 days or 96 hours before the performance to cancel
If you cancel before your cancellation deadline, your ticketing fee is eligible for a refund in the form of a Show-Score Credit.
If you cancel after your cancellation deadline, you are not eligible for a refund in any form.
If you need to reduce the number of tickets reserved, please send an email to email@example.com.