COVID-19 Protocol Listings
We endeavor to share a production's COVID-19 safety protocols as soon as we have them. These are likely to include some combination of:
- Audiences are required to wear a mask inside the venue
- Audiences are required to maintain distance from others while inside the venue.
- This venue is seating with limited capacity and/or in pods.
- This venue has timed entry and/or asks that audiences arrive early to avoid overcrowding.
- Audiences will be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test or proof of vaccination to attend this performance.
- Audiences are required to be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination to attend this performance.
- Audiences must fill out a health questionnaire and/or have a temperature check on arrival.
- This venue is cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- This venue has installed additional air filtration systems.
- The venue has additional COVID safety measures in place.
Show-Score isn't hosting member nights or socials at the moment, but we'll announce plans for them in the near future.
Refunds and credits
If you have any questions about refunds and credits for performances after March 13, 2020, please email email@example.com