How do I submit or update a listing for my show?
At Show-Score, we strive to list every theatre production with 7 or more performances in the five boroughs of NYC. We track 100s of theatre companies. However, with somewhere between 150 and 200 shows a night playing in NYC, we sometimes miss some. If your show isn't listed, please reach out and we'll add your show listing.
To list your show with 7 performances or more in NYC, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your show name
- A show poster sized 800 x 1200 pixels
- Start date
- Opening date (if different from the start date)
- End date
- A blurb (please note, we rewrite these in Show-Score's editorial voice)
- Your cast and creative team (please provide headshots where possible)
- A link to your website
- A link to your box office
- Any COVID-19 safety protocols you have in place
If you'd like to update your listing with a new show poster or any new information, please reach out to email@example.com. Please note that we rewrite the short and long blurb on Show-Score to match our editorial voice. However, if there are any inaccuracies in your listing, please let us know!
If you're a press agent and would like to add Show-Score to your press list, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your distribution.